Vampire Knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight

A new school year has started and so has a new mystery.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Momochii Akizakura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akizakura

Akizakura

Momochii Akizakura Empty
PostSubject: Momochii Akizakura   Momochii Akizakura EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Cross Acadmey Application

Momochii Akizakura Picture

Full name:Akizakura Momochii
Nickname: Aki
Race:human/campus guardian
Looks: She has black or navy blue hair and bright teal eyes. She likes to wear a black dress to confuse her enemy.

Peronality:she prefers the whole "I can do this leave me alone" type thing. She hates asking for help. Thought she knows when she need it.
Likes:fighting level D rank Vampires, roses of all colors.
Dislikes:asking for help, and loosing.
Fears:becoming a level D vampire and or dying

Weapion: A Katana that sits on her back during her duty. She likes to threaten the vampires with it when they begin to get out of line.

Hometown: Kyoto, Japan
Family: her mother and father were both killed be vampires and she never knew her elder brother.
History:
Back when she was five her parents were killed by a vampire leaving her and her eder brother. her elder brother joined a full blood vampire and began to aid her, leaving his younger sister, as he did Akizakura didn't care. she and her brother were enemies from the start. she wanted to see him dead in a long shot. Which letting him work with the full blood would grant her. She tried to love him but he showed no care so she too began the line of hatered like he did. He blames her for they're death and for everything that went wrong that night. When truely it was all his.
Other:
She had a split personality do to her parents and brother.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Momochii Akizakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momochii Akizakura   Momochii Akizakura EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://vampireknightrp.forumotion.com

Momochii Akizakura
Page 1 of 1