Vampire Knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight

A new school year has started and so has a new mystery.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko Empty
PostSubject: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:32 pm

and here is your room

Last edited by Raven on Sat May 28, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampireknightrp.forumotion.com
Akahana Haruma

Akahana Haruma

PostSubject: Re: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:09 am

Akahana entered her dorm room and sat on her bed and sighed. She steached and yawned, She was bored, nothing to do around here. She closed her eyes letting her hair fluttered neatly around her. she opened her redish eyes and yawned, she was tired. But she had no point in sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Hime walked down the hallway with her bag over her sholder, she didn't pack a lot of things with her, she was planing to buy them when she needed them. She counted the numbers on the door, One, Two,Three,Four,Five,Six,Seven,Eight... and here it is room number Nine. I think the Chairman said that I would be sharing. She carefuly opened the door and looked around in the room. she saw a girl on one of the beds. "Hi, i'm Hime Shoko, I guess I'm your new room mate."She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Haruma

Akahana Haruma

PostSubject: Re: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:41 am

Akahana looked to the girl and looked as though she was thinking. "Oh sorry me and my thinking I am Akahana Haruma, Pleasure to meet you." Akahana said softly she was ofly shy.
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:58 pm

"it's nice to meet you. I hope you don't mind sharing a room with me."she said as she placed the bag on her bed, "but then again I gues most of you guys wounldn't want to share a room with me. If you want me to move just say so." she said as she unziped her bag. she might as well let her room mate know that she was a vampire hunter as well as a vampire. she had a feling that soon thw whole night class would fing out.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Haruma

Akahana Haruma

PostSubject: Re: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:12 am

"I don't mind...Sharing a room with you." Akahana said as she looked at her new roommate. Something was different about this girl. Something but no clue what.
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:23 pm

[color:50da=yellow"so what is it like here Akahana?"] she asked as she placed her few pairs clothes into the empty cupboard. "Have you meet any of the other night Class students and what are they like?" Hime never had spent time with vampires other then level E's which she had to kill. This would the first time for her to be around other vampires and learn how they act around each other were they really as bad as she was told they were?
Back to top Go down
Akahana Haruma

Akahana Haruma

PostSubject: Re: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:31 am

"I don't know how to explain this place. I've kind of bumped into another vampire his name is Kiyo Sanma. Base on the way he acts talking to people is hard for him..." Akahana said looking at this girl. "So, Um...." Akahana started, she wasn't that great at starting new conversations .
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:30 pm

"Sanma?" She had heard of that name before. The clan was hunter by other vampire hunters and now there only a few of them or even less. She had asked her brother before the day she was changed why they were hunted but he didn't tell her. The Sanma clan are pure bloods. I neve thought that one would be here." she said. In side she was a bit worried after all she was a vampire hunter and she was left here alone with other vampires. But she was here because she was one of them now.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Haruma

Akahana Haruma

PostSubject: Re: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:15 pm

"Indeed they are pure blood, but also the most hunted." Akahana said tilting her head.Akahana sat back and wited for her to ask more aboubt Kiyo. in all honesty she had a small crush on him but she liked Zero more then anyone she would do anything for Zero but she said nothing to this one girl.
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:18 pm

"But we never really were told why they were hunted, which total sucks." She said as she took out a silver case and place it under her bed. She didn't want to find a good hiding place for her bloody rose on her uniform infront of her roommate. "So were you born as a vamp?"she asked as she took out the last of her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Haruma

Akahana Haruma

PostSubject: Re: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:51 am

"No one knows why...." Akahana said.
(SRRY I COULDN't Think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:27 pm

OOC: it's okay.
She now knew who her room amte was talking about, she had heared about a few pure bloods lurking around the place, but this one was the one her sister had made well allowed to take care of her and hide the fact that she is a hunter."Hey, do you want to go out somewhere?"She asked, she had an idea, well she really wanted to go out and not have someone following her around, plus it would be one way to get to know her new roomate more.
Back to top Go down
Akahana Haruma

Akahana Haruma

PostSubject: Re: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 am

"Sure i got nothing to do" Akahana said, standing up. She was a medium size in height and she was partly blind in one eye she smiled to her room mate.
OCC: I hate it when i can't think of anything. XD
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:00 pm

OCC: I know what you mean, just creat a thread somewhere for the next post and I'll post there Smile

Akahana Haruma

PostSubject: Re: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:58 am

Akahana thought for a moment, she hadn't been around the campus of the town to know any where good to go. "Well I really haven't been around the town enough to know if anywhere is good......" Akahana said . "But lets head to town and look" Akahana said, looking at hime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko   Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko Empty

Back to top Go down

Room 9: Akahana Haruma, Hime Shoko
Page 1 of 1