Vampire Knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight

A new school year has started and so has a new mystery.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Izumi, Hitomi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Izumi

Hitomi Izumi

Izumi, Hitomi Empty
PostSubject: Izumi, Hitomi   Izumi, Hitomi EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:41 am

Cross Acadmey Application

Izumi, Hitomi Black_10
Full name: Hitomi Izumi
Nickname:
Race:Human
Looks: She has black hair medium( sometimes she pins it up) , Blackish brown eye color

Personality: She doesn't smile a lot, has her gaud up pretty much all the time and doesn't show much affection
Dislikes: bitter things, rudeness.
Fears: Vampires controlling the world.

Weapon: a sword that folds into a type of gun, she calls it Kero.

Hometown: Tokyo, Japan
Family: Izumi Corp.
History: Hitomi and her family, Mother and Father, Taught her how to fight, without giving up. Now she has come to the Cross academy to defend the humans! She stared to become a vampire hunter at the age of 2 for when her parents got worried that they would target the only child to take over the Corporation, and her name strong. Her parents brought her along on all of the missions and made a friend with one of her parents friends, but even when she was little she showed no emotion. Her dad told her if someone saw your weakness they would take control of it. Both her parents never showed emotion to her but only to each other. So she became independent on her on missions. Her weapon, "Kero" was given to her for a birthday present by on of the co- workers.

Other:

Last edited by Hitomi Izumi on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

Izumi, Hitomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izumi, Hitomi   Izumi, Hitomi EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Congradz you are the last vampire hunter that is non cannon that I am accepting
Now I just need a little bit more history on you character, all that we know is that she is a vampire hunter and thats all. coming to the school is not really history it is current, keep it there becasue it tells us why she came, but just add something else, like how old she was when she first became a vampire hunter, was she friends with other vampire hunters an this site such as Raven, the twins Sakura and Hime or Tora ( I think those ar all the vampire hunters on this site) also if you write a good histroy you can get a rank if you like
Back to top Go down
https://vampireknightrp.forumotion.com

Izumi, Hitomi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight :: Member info-
Jump to: