Vampire Knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight

A new school year has started and so has a new mystery.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A set of Twins (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

A set of Twins (open) Empty
PostSubject: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:36 pm

The two girls walked up to the iron gates. It was the middle of the day and the sun was out and the birls were singing. hime was dacing around while listing to her iPod as her sister Sakura opened the gates. they already knew that they were late and that most of the students should e inside by now, but they didn'y know what was going on. Sakura looked at her sister. Hime was no longer a huma, that changed seven years ago but she wondered if she would have to part wait her sister and watch her be around the other vampires.

Sakura walked to a bench and took a book out of her bag and started to read while he sister danced around and started to sing. One day she might become a famous singerShe smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Tora Himae

Tora Himae

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:20 am

Tora being a new student did bother to show to her first class, she decided to go tomorrow. She went throught the iron gates, she looked at the sky. this was a pretty nice day, well better then those in england. she was hoping for a good school year and she sighed of relief to see the students inside not noticin the other two students out sighed she started to quietly sing to a song on her ipod and she sat under a tree in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:02 pm

When the song enededHhime looked around, her sister was already reading a book. Then she heard someone singing very quitly. She followed the voice and left her sister behind. I'm sure she can take care of herself if another vampire comes. Hime then saw a girl sitting under a tree sining. "Just like me, sadly I have a feeling she wont be part of the night class. I don't think she is a vampire.. Hime walked up to the girl. "Hi I'm Hime Shoko."she smiled, "I'm new here."
Back to top Go down
Tora Himae

Tora Himae

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:05 am

Tora sang her song and her voice was incredebly soft and fragile. Tora saw the girl walking up to her she stood up and looked at her for a moment as though reading her thoughts but then smiled to the girl as she introduced herself as Hime Shoko. "Ello I'm Tora Himae" She said as she smiled, "I'm also new here" Her voice had a tinge of a british accent. She was a sweet girl once you got to know her. She stood up and streatched, during her streatch she sighed awefully loud, as though this conversation drove her a stray. She seemed to be dulled but she tried not to.
Back to top Go down
Kiyo Sanma

Kiyo Sanma

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:12 am

Kiyo had came out from the woods alittle away from the two girls and he fell onto the grass and sighed. His hair ruffled around hin as he looked at the sky through the leaves and he yawned, his shirt was open and his eyes dulled out. He turned his head and noticed the two girls. One girl with black hair, or was it brown?
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:56 pm

"Cool, so are you part of the day class or night class?"Hime asked. She had already guess that she might not be part of the night class, but she wanted to start a conversation with someone other then her twin sister, she wanted to get to know the people around here and their point of view of things.

As Sakura flicked the pages of the book in the corner of her eye she noticed that her sister was gone and her hunter instinct was rining alarm bells she could feel that Hime wasn't the only vampire out their right now. Sakura didn't know if this vampire was a friend of foe but she was close to losing her sister once and she didn't want to do that again."Hime."She called out hoping to get a responce of some sort. She placed her book in her bag and went to look for her missing sister.
Back to top Go down
Tora Himae

Tora Himae

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:52 am

"Day class." WAs all tora said. she was certian this Hime girl was a night class. though she put no bet on it from the corner of her eye she noticed a boy black hair and bloody red eyes, his shirt was open she thought for a moment then decided to ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Kiyo Sanma

Kiyo Sanma

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:03 am

Kiyo sat up though he didn't move from the spot he was at. He scenced SOMETHING different near him and the two girls. He kept his distance, if they wished to speak to him they would.
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:38 pm

"Cool, my twin sister is part of the day class too, but sadly i'm part of the Night class. Your not from Japan right, you have an acent. where are you from?"Hime asked. she did not hear her sister call out for her.

Sakura sighed guessing that her sister had run off somewhere and now it was up to her to look for her.Hime was always too out going and wanting to meet more people she could never stay still for too long. She weaved through the trees, she could sence two vampires one was her sister the other was someone else. She saw aboy with black hair. So that is the other vampire She walked up to him. "Hi I was wondering if you saw my sister she is the same height as me just with blonde hair?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kiyo Sanma

Kiyo Sanma

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:38 am

Kiyo heard a girl speak to him and he looked at her with his blood red eyes. "I think thats her right?" Kiyo said pointing to the blonde haired girl some distance from him and the girl. Kiyo stood up and grabbed his hip. Something was bothing him though he himself didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:27 pm

She looked towards the direction he was pointing and there she was talking to some girl."Thanks."She smiled, "by the way, I'm Sakura Shoko." she smiled introducing herself. She wondered how the vampire would react. The Shoko family have been hunters for years, but she never knew if they were well known in the vampire society they liked to keep to them selves
Back to top Go down
Kiyo Sanma

Kiyo Sanma

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:15 am

Kiyo flinched, "Shoko?" He said. He then remembered his brother ad he closed his eyes. "I'm Kiyo Sanma..." He said. The Sanma Clan was a Majorly a hunted clan. There were few now, only 20 sanma's left.
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:43 pm

"I'm sorry about that. It was the one thing my family never taught us was why a pureblood clan was hunted."She said. "but would i still feel sorry for the clan if it was them who changed Hime? she thought of her sister and how she had lost what it ment to be human from some vampire. From what she knew the vampire was not a normal level E.

Hime could sher sister in the distance,"Hey Sakura this girl is from the day class. I found you a new friend."She smiled. She knew that she her sister would be safe around this girl while she stayed in the night class.
Back to top Go down
Kiyo Sanma

Kiyo Sanma

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Kiyo looked at the hime girl, "Your sister is a beauty....But she said You were in the dayclass is she a vampire?" Kiyo asked Sakura, he gave a soft smile.. "If she's in the night class she will need a guard, especially if they found out she was a vampire hunter..." Kiyo said. Kiyo waited for sakura's response.
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:13 pm

"And you would want to take care of a vampire hunter.I have no probl;em with it but if you dare try to hurt her your name would be first on the hunt list. but it really is up to her. I'm sure her fangs are sharp enough to scare some vamps." She answered. She liked the idea of someone taking care of her sister, it means that she wont haave to worry about her getting into trouble, "But she can be a handful at times.
Back to top Go down
Kiyo Sanma

Kiyo Sanma

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:35 am

"Handfull, I'll be glad to be her gaurd...if you would allow me." Kiyo said bowing "..Abd trust me hurting her would be a waste of my eturnal youth....there will be no harming your sister." Kiyo said is a serious tone. If he got this jobe it would be something to do and he wouldn't be bored. Maybe he'd make a friend
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:15 pm

"Well I hope you have your running shoes with you."She smiled, "I'm sure you wouldn't try to harm her, the hunters do think that it is the vampires fault with a ll of these murders and harming her would make some of the others agree with them." She said, "well do you want to go and meet her now or just stare?"She asked while walking towards her sister and the other girl. Hm I wonder how she is going to take the news.
Back to top Go down
Kiyo Sanma

Kiyo Sanma

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:59 am

"I'll protect her, to prove some vampire hunters wrong. and she'll need it" Kiyo said. "I'll meet her now" Kiyo said walking with Sakura. His thoughts were smiling. He was glad to protect someone. He buttoned up his shirt. Leaving the top four buttons alone. He walked with sakura quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Sakura walked towards her sister and the other girl. "Wrll it looks like we found each other a new friend."She smiled, "This is Kiyo Sanma your new body guard."She tried to hold her laughter on at the last part. Hime always took care of herself, which has got her into trouble before.

Hime looked from her sister and the pureblood standing infront of her. Her eyes darted from her sister and the pureblood. She could tell that Sakura thought that this was funny somehow. "It is nice to meet you. Hey sis, this is Tora." She smiled. She was thinking of saying the same thing, but what danger was her sister be in around humans?
Back to top Go down
Kiyo Sanma

Kiyo Sanma

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:50 am

Kiyo looked at Hime and bowed, "Pleasure to meet you" Kiyo said. He looked at Tora and knew something about her was different he wasn't sure what it was. He stood there in a respectable manner and looked at the sky. then back to the small group of girls he was with.
Back to top Go down
Kiyo Sanma

Kiyo Sanma

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:06 am

Kiyo stood there listening to the conversation at hand and waited pashently. he was a quiet and respectable man now that he lost his feelings for Akizakura. He had decided to change and that change would be complete with protecting Hime.
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:06 pm

OOC: I was going to wait for Tora to post but.....
"Wait, body guard?"Hime looked at her sister. The two words had sunk into her brain, "I don't need a body guard. I can take of myself." The last thing the blonde wanted was to have someone watching her 24/7,not that she didn't mind it or anything.
Back to top Go down
Kiyo Sanma

Kiyo Sanma

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:54 am

OOC: I think she went on family Vacation....

Kiyo stood there quietly. He closed his eyes. He had no reason to speak until spoken to.

OOC: srry can't think of much i just got beck my self.
Back to top Go down
Tora Himae

Tora Himae

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:16 am

OOC: Hey guys sorry i forgot about this site and was on Vacation~! I'm SOOOO SOrry.

Tora stood there nervously. She looked at Kiyo who was super quiet, she was always afraid of pureblood vampires. thouh she wasn't sure why, Tora was thinking of names to the faces. She didn't really like big crowds and this was getting there. she knew hime and she she looked at the pink haird girl she looked at them still shy and nervous. She didn't know what to say to these people.
Back to top Go down
Sakura and Hime

Sakura and Hime

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Sakura sighed. "Hi am Hime's twin, Sakura." She smiled introdusing herself to the girl.

Hime could tell that the vampire was a pure blood, "And why would someone like you want to protect someone like me. I am a hunter you don't think I can't take care of myself?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A set of Twins (open)   A set of Twins (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A set of Twins (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next