Vampire Knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight

A new school year has started and so has a new mystery.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here comes the hunter (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Here comes the hunter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Here comes the hunter (open)   Here comes the hunter (open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Raven walked out of the car at the gates with her bag. She stood there looking around the school, she could sence both vampires and humans insid the school grounds. She had heard alot about this place and had finaly desided to join. The head hunter watched as the car drove away, before entering the school grounds. I wonder what the vampires are going to think about the head hunter joining She knew that that would stir some issues up for them. She smiled at that, she didn't realy hate vampires, only those who harm others. But he was always aked the same question about vampires,'If you knew that vampires killed your family, then would you still think of them the same?' She would always answer the question the same saying 'Yes.' But would she realy?
Back to top Go down
https://vampireknightrp.forumotion.com

Here comes the hunter (open)
Page 1 of 1