Vampire Knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight

A new school year has started and so has a new mystery.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost student (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelouch Ryou

Lelouch Ryou

Lost student  (open) Empty
PostSubject: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Lelouch Strolled up to the gate, and noticed it was closed, he just gave a small sigh, as the wind blew through his pale white hair, and found a nice place in the shade to sit, "This sucks" he said softly, as he waited
Back to top Go down
Jaz

Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Jaz walked down the pathway towards the large school, she had her ciggie in her mouth and bags of food, (mostly beers) in her hands. She was listing to a song on her iPod and could already guess that the night class had aleady started. She shivered as she remebered what the Chairman told her. 'Do not cross path with the night class alone.' Like he'll find out. She walked towards the gate to see a boy standing there, ""eh are you new here or something?"She asked. She looked at the gate to see that it was locked and let out a large sigh, Or did you come back late like me?" She chuckled as she grabbed the keys from her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou

Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:07 am

Lelouch turned to the person who was approaching him, "Yer i'm new, probably able to tell" he said "But I don't mind, it's nice out here" he said turning to look at the sky, "I'm Lelouch by the way" he said softly, still looking up at the sky
Back to top Go down
Jaz

Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Jaz kicked opedn the gate after finding the right key, "well it's nice to meet ya kid. I'm Jaz, so are you part of themy day class or the night class." She asked waiting for the kid to enter so she could close the gates, "Kid once your in don't make too much noice, day class teachers and students are not aloud to be out and about during this time. Kay?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Raven sat and watched the student and teacher chat, she didn't feel like blowing there cover just yet. She sat up in the tree with the branched covering her.
Back to top Go down
https://vampireknightrp.forumotion.com
Lelouch Ryou

Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:07 am

Lelouch nodded, "And yer I'm day class" he said as he passed through the gates, "Um....yer where do I live?" he asked in a soft tone of voice
Back to top Go down
Jaz

Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:06 pm

"I'm one of the few teachers that live at the school, but I still get treated like a student."She said, "I am soo happy to have another student, appart from the screaming fan girls and the other new girl, she is one of the student councilers and if I was caught coming back late I would not be setting a good exsample to the srudents." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou

Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:18 am

Lelouch gave a soft smile, "True, but i've never been one for rules" He said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Jaz

Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:55 pm

"Well then i'm glade that I have met someone who agrees with me, it is health to bend tohe rule at times." She smiled, "Het, I hope you brought some ear plugs, if not get some as soon as possibale." She chuckled while thinkg about the fan gilrs, "Just before twilight comes you worse nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Raven shaked her head as she tried the rope to the branch she was on and slowly slid down it."Tsk tsk tsk, Jaz you shoud't be saying stuff like that." She said as she sawng onthe rope back and forth. Only holding on with her hand, "By the way Chairman was looking for you before had, but he didn't find you. So who is the new kid?" She asked while poiting to the white haired boy.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou

Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:16 am

Lelouch nodded to Jaz, "I'll keep that in mind", to his surprise, although he didn't show, a women appeared out of no where, then she pointed at him, he cleared his throat, "My name is Lelouch Ryou" he said, almost a bit smug
Back to top Go down
Jaz

Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Jaz looked at Raven, she noticed that the girl wasn't wearing a harnes. To her the girl had always seemed a bit strange, "alright so do you know where everything is yet, or not?" Jaz asked.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou

Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Lelouch looked a bit embarrassed, "Not really" he said shyly
Back to top Go down
Jaz

Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Jaz could already guess that the girl wouldn't help she ws too busy with what ever she had to do between the two classes. "Okay thats the classromm, we do not enter that room during the nightclass." She said pointing to the building, "That over there is where yu will be locked up during the nightclass, also those are your dorms, if you are seen out during the night class aske her what happens." She said, first pointing at the sun dorms and then at Raven, Those other dorm are for the nightclass." she pointed towards the moon dorms, "And that is the old building and guest rooms" she said while to pointing to her new home, Those are the main building aroung here."
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou

Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:18 am

"Locked up' Interesting choice of words" Lelouch thought, "This would mean that either of two things, that the day students were either being punished, but i doubt that, or at night were being protected form something........ Possibly the night students? And why weren't they allowed to enter the classroom at night?" Lelouch thought. There was defiantly something they weren't tell people, but he decided against pressing the issue, that can wait for another day. "Thanks, that's gunna help allot" he said
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Raven floated within the air going back and forth, "Okay the night class shouldn'd be out with in another half and hour, so Jaz, if you want me not to dob you in, do you have what I asked for?" She looked at Jazes bag, she was ready to grab it and find her drinks. "So knew kid where are you from?" She aksed
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou

Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:54 am

"Japan" Lelouch said, turning to face her, "I lived there with some relatives, it was nice and peaceful" His thoughts are of his childhood, living with complete strangers, never trusting them, never trusting anyone
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:35 pm

"Cool, it must have been nice living in a peaceful life, but that isn't the life for me." she said, "All I need to do is give out orders. Here is a word of advise, never take on a busness or comany at a young age, its fun, but annoying."She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jaz

Jaz

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:25 am

Jaz sighed as she gave her a bag filled with chocolates and some drinks. "Here you go," She sighed, "i don't know why you can't leave this place and get it yourself."
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou

Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Lelouch smiled, "Yer thanks i'll keep that in mind" he said a bit nervously
Back to top Go down
Akizakura

Akizakura

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:51 am

"OH! A new student~"AKi thought aloud
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou

Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:55 am

Lelouch herd a voice a turned to see who it was, "Hello" he said softly to the newcomer
Back to top Go down
Akizakura

Akizakura

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:17 am

"Oh~ Hello I'm Akizakura Momochii" Akizakura said.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou

Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:53 am

"I'm Lelouch Ryou" Lelouch said simply, as he watched her carefully
Back to top Go down
Akizakura

Akizakura

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:56 am

"Lighten up!" Aki said spitting out her tounge as she turned, her navy blue hair to her mid back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost student (open)   Lost student  (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost student (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next